NHS Pathways have been working with the Digital Learning Solutions team to host their elearning content since October 2015. They host their courses on a central site where learners can access their content directly or do so via the IT Skills Pathway network of centres across the country. At the time of writing 1634 users have accessed 1916 courses.
The main benefits of using the Digital Learning Solutions platform to host the learning content are:
- Direct, tailored support from an internal team
- Instant reporting on uptake and learner progress
- Same content is available to learners via a range of different methods (rather than taking a ‘one size fits all’ approach)
- Course changes can be uploaded instantly to ensure learners have the most recent content to access
- Maximises availability of content to learners in Health and Social Care
- Free hosting and technical support
NHS Pathways currently develop their content using Adobe Captivate which is then hosted on the Digital Learning Solutions tracking system.